Monday, February 9, 2015

Feburary 2015

February 7, 2015
Half way there!!! 20 weeks down, 20 to go!!! Started painting the nursery! Every time we go to the store, we buy 2 packs of diapers so we will have a nice supply! 20 week MFM ultrasound next Thursday.. So excited yet nervous!!!

February 12, 2015

20 week ultrasound went well! Baby looks healthy! After 2 out of 3 of the Bunn test came back good, there 1 that had elevated levels and small levels of concern but the 2 dominate tests were good. Still, in my mind I had some concern and worry! So relieved and happy everything looks great and no signs of any genetic or chromosome deficiencies! Even got a cute video clip of the baby yawning! Also relieved that they did not slip on the sex!!! I have been worried too because I have read people really feeling the baby move starting at week 16 and I have not felt it much at all..  They say it feels like a flutter or gas bubbles and I have just felt a flick here or there.












February 25, 2015
Dr appointment today. Went well. Love these quick 5 minute appointments. Weight, blood pressure, measure the stomach and listen to the heartbeat... Love that sound!!! Next visit is in a month and have to have the gestational diabetes test before! Yuck!!! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment