Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 2014

11/7/14

 Been sick with a cold all week... It really stinks not being ale to take anything to get rid of it!! Ultrasound again today. Still one baby.. But heartbeat is good.. At 141... The bleed has gone down from last week and is almost gone. Still pelvic rest...
6 days 6 weeks

11/11/14

Tonight was the scariest night of my life. I was laying on the couch and felt something wet. I thought it was just the leaking from the suppositories.. Yes, that still is happening! I went to the bathroom and there was blood dripping down my leg. I sat on the toilet and felt something slide out of me and heard it plop into the water. I freaked out.. I yelled to Shawn that our baby is in the toilet! There was blood everywhere. He called my mom and she said to take out of the toilet what we can and get to the ER. Sherman hospital is less than 5 minutes away. I don't really remember anything but crying..Hysterically...I had the "tissue" I scooped out of the toilet in a red solo cup and in a plastic ziploc. The hospital got me in very quick as I was still in hysterics. I think I might have been in shock. After getting a room in the ER, the nurses came in and did an exam. She said there was still blood and tissue and my cervix was open a small bit. They did some blood work and I was to wait for an ultrasound. The nurse came in and took the cup and bag. When she looked at it, she asked again how for along I was. I told her 7 weeks. She looked at the other nurse and gave a look and walked out. Oh my goodness, they know I lost my baby! Ultrasound came and Shawn was able to come with. The tech was super nice. She started with an abdominal ultrasound. I was so scared I could not look at the screen. The tech sighed with relief and said your baby is fine! I looked at the screen, looked at her, then Shawn and started crying.. There was our baby... And its heartbeat!! I could not believe it!!! When we returned back to the room, I finally could look at Shawn... I could not look at him before. I felt so bad that our baby was gone.. The nurses came in and said how happy they were. They said they were sure that they were going to tell me that I had a miscarriage. They asked if the doctor had mentioned twins. We explained that we had 2 embryos transferred but they had only seen 1 baby. The nurse said maybe the 2nd embryo was hidden and since it did not take, my body released it. They called Dr. Jacobs and he wanted me to come in the next morning.

11/12/14

Went to see Dr. Jacobs in the morning. They did another ultrasound. Baby still looks good and heartbeat was 153. That was the good news..The great news!!! The bad news is I had a large hemorrhage. The small bleed before was maybe 3x9. This was 34x23x27. Super large!! I was ordered to be on bed rest and come back Friday. There was a possibility it could be for a few weeks!!
7 weeks 4 days


11/14/14

After a few days of laying around I am ready to go back and see that everything is ok! Went to the dr for another ultrasound. The bleed was almost gone! They could not believe that it was so large a few days ago and not there now! They said I am off bedrest but need to continue pelvic rest. No lifting over 5 lbs, exercise, just relaxing. At least I can still go to the Circus tomorrow for Shawn's birthday tomorrow! I also do not have to go back until next Friday! Still a little bleeding but nothing like there was before! I am so happy and grateful!


7 weeks 6 days




11/21/14 Ultrasound today. At 8 weeks 6 days.. Heartbeat is good. Still have a bleed so still on pelvic rest!!
8 weeks 6 days




11/28/14 Ultrasound today.. Our last one with the fertility clinic.. Now we get to start seeing our OB! The tech laughed when she did the ultrasound.. It's little hand was waving to us! It was awesome!! No bleed!!! I can't believe only 2 more weeks until the first trimester is over!! Despite the scare and bleeds and still taking the meds, I am grateful I have had no morning sickness!
9 weeks 6 days


No comments:

Post a Comment