Monday, April 6, 2015

April 2015

April 4, 2015
3 Hour Glucose test today. Same drink as before.. Prepped all week by cutting back on the tropical fruits, bananas, oranges, etc. Got there and they took my blood. They also tested the blood with the testing meter that diabetics use. It was 85. That was great because they want to see your fasting level between 70 and 100.. One tube of blood drawn every hour for the next 3 hours. They don't test each time with the tester so have to wait for the results to come back! 28 weeks today!

April 12,  2015
Our baby shower was amazing. So honored to have to many friends and family part of our lives and the love for our future baby is special!


April 13, 2015
Shawn's parents went to the doctor with me today. My first every 2 weeks visit. They got to hear the heartbeat... And because we have the best doctor in the world, he did a quick ultrasound to let them see the baby live vs just the photos. It was so cool.. The heart looked good! Heartbeat was 147 and all 4 chambers were working as they should. Brain was full and active.. It has long legs and it was wiggling its toes!!  I did fail 1 of 3 parts of the 3 hour glucose test. Even though my fasting was good, part 1 you should be under 190 and I was 217. Part 2 they want 165 or under, I was at 165. Part 3 they want under 135 and I was 125. So now I have to go monitor my blood sugar 4x a day.. Lovely.. But have to do what is best for the baby!!

April 15, 2015
Went with mom to Neil Diamond last night.. Baby was dancing.. Glucose monitor training today. Got my meter and now have to test when I wake up in the morning, 1-2 hours after each meal and keep a log. Next week we go to the nutritionist again, even though I already went for being a vegetarian. Birthing class this Saturday.

April 17, 2015
Really been feeling the baby a lot more! I think because it is out of room! Tomorrow is week 30! 10 weeks or less to go! Can't believe it!!!

April 27, 2015
Dr. Appt went well. Still ok to go to Florida tomorrow!

April 29, 2015
Florida is hot and humid.. First time I have had swelling in my feet and ankles because of it. They are so bad, I have cankles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment