Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 2015

May 6, 2015
My feet are finally back to normal.. All that swelling from the humidity of Florida is gone!!
Took the breastfeeding class. Did learn more than I expected and highly recommend first time moms to take it!

May 11, 2015
Dr. Appt today. Baby's heartbeat was 144. Sounded strong. Weight, measurements all good! one more 2 week appointment then we start weekly!! 33 weeks, 7 to go!!

May 12, 2015
Last night my left arm started to hurt. Could not lift it. Woke up this morning to my left foot and hand swollen. Called the doctor and he said to meet him at the hospital. Blood pressure was high, which is not normal, I am usually 110/70. They hooked me up to a fetal monitor. Baby was perfect.. All my labs came back great. Doctor consulted a neurologist who ordered a MRI of my brain to make sure everything was ok.. It was, thank goodness. Laying on my back for 25 minutes was rough! The baby also moved a lot during it because of the noise! They think I somehow hurt my rotator cuff. No idea how.. Maybe all the tossing and turning I do in the middle of the night. I have to see an orthopedic now!

May 13, 2015
Went to orthopedic and they say I have bursitis and a rotator cuff injury.. Unfortunately, nothing they can do because of the pregnancy. Just ice and tylenol. If it is not better in a week then they will discuss with my OB about doing a cortisone shot..

May 20th, 2015
Arm is feeling better but not 100%. Going to hold off on the shot.. Baby has been SUPER active, especially with the hiccups! The last couple of days, it has had hiccups, 3x a day.. It is funny, makes me laugh each time! Changing positions a lot too!Sometimes really high, sometimes, low..

May 26th, 2015
Dr. Appointment today. Everything was good. BP was better.

Baby bump


looking down at stomach
still looking down but sticking it out so you get baby butt!



No comments:

Post a Comment